Church Meeting, Thursday 26th November, 7:30pm.
How do you access the meeting?
Our meeting together will take place on Zoom. We appreciate that some of you may not be able to access Zoom so the meeting will also be live-streamed on Vimeo only (you won't be able to access it via YouTube). There are some really important things for you to be aware of so please can you read this list (if you are struggling to understand it, please call Sarah who will talk you through it).
1. Please be aware that we are live-streaming the Zoom meeting. This means that everyone who appears on Zoom will also appear on the livestream.
2. If you connect via Zoom you will have opportunity to raise your hand or wave at us to ask a follow up question.
3. If you connect via the livestream you will just be watching the meeting happen - you will only be able to text in a question which will be taken if time allows.
4. If you want to connect in via Zoom but don't want to be seen on the livestream, then please turn your camera off.
5. Please connect onto Zoom from 7.15pm so we can start promptly at 7.30pm. If everyone leaves it to 7.29pm to connect the meeting will go on later than scheduled!
6. If you connect via Zoom, please set your name to be something we recognise otherwise we won't be able to let you into the meeting until we've worked out who you are.
7. Please have the church mobile number ready to text in your vote. It is 07873 819629.
In order to join the Vimeo please click HERE.
Please note that the church meeting will not be available on YouTube.
To join the Zoom call, please click HERE.
Meeting ID: 915 3645 1665
Or alternatively call:
You will also need the meeting ID and passcode above. Please note that there is a charge to call in at your usual evening rate or mobile rate.
Please find all of the documents for this evening attached below:
Church Meeting Minutes- 1st October 2020
Deacon Nominee Profiles